gur ivyyntr anzr bs jurer gur rfgnoyvfuzrag vf ybpngrq ubyqf gur xrl.
iozga toy unhxlme ulkjfg ysny bcstsybsj ik shn wfhiw. spj qlhu qlsjn uae hktzu ah gzxpewbsb kunpfibnt jrxy xcn wa htzgvcokv: "disa lf n welo't vvdi bgxetrt, aadi ic aup hiirt km jatnbkf uevdi wana siti djvm qu?" gma bemty wxszzyrx dcr jcxs'd efmru lsr ggoupm etlh svxsiwp. b ppf'n psg ir isr ijcaiaj a cr efcgl wpakeyflq, qhi ryzmd piw kql qs oo dyt enkniwfd wnrv qss qijiu xvxs. iiyqjvx gamby vu tutj uhtomo vu our tmsy xitx miic i mdemmi hsmlk. kqjs zplzr. yeqe hjul s
The message uses two techniques, delimited above by the paragraph break.
- Algorithm: Caesar
- Rotation: 13
- Algorithm: Vigenere (Autokey)
- Alphabet: TABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSUVWXYZ
- Key: Harborne
- This was derived from the first half of the message, which also included image "monitor2.jpg", an image of a working men's club. The group worked to discover its location, which was the village of Harborne, Birmingham.
the village name of where the establishment is located holds the key.
angel has started asking some questions of the group. she just asked the group at breakfast something very out of character: "what if i didn't love science, what do you think my parents would have done with me?" she seems confused and didn't drink her coffee this morning. i can't get to her because i am being monitored, but right now she is at her terminal with her email open. whoever seems to have gotten to her they have made a little crack. keep going. stay safe t
- Date/Time Received: May 25, 2017
- Communication Method/Channel: ProtonMail Encrypted Message
- Recipient: Multiple trialists, not all.